Guy is the author of [amazon_link id=”1591025672″ target=”_blank” ]50 Reasons People Give for Believing in a God[/amazon_link] (Prometheus Books)
· He is a graduate of the University of South Florida where he studied history and cultural anthropology
· Guy won the Commonwealth Media Award for Excellence in Journalism in 1994.
· Won World Health Organization’s (WHO) Media Award for Excellence in Health Journalism in 1997.
· He was a top-three finalist in the Commonwealth Media Award for Excellence in Journalism in 1998.
· Guy was third overall in the 2001/2002 Commonwealth Photographic Contest (environment theme). His photo was first for the Caribbean/Canada region
· Guy has visited more than 20 countries on six continents.
· Guy is founder of Cayman Loves Children, a charity that raises funds for children living in extreme poverty throughout the world. Visit the organization’s website at Cayman Loves Children
· Beyond the Earth is Guy’s educational website about the exploration of space for kids. Guy has interviewed and written about numerous participants in the Apollo space program.