– Date – December 15th, 2015
– Send your cool “SCIENCE” shout-outs to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The Odds Must Be Crazy [20:30]
– The Odds Must Be Crazy
– This week’s featured story “A Canine Coincidence” submitted by Skepticality listener James Garrison.
– Trivia: Canine Trivia.
– Stress and Relocation.
– Please visit the story links for a more detailed analysis and to add your comments.
– Additional thoughts and considerations provided by Barbara Drescher, You can find her at Virtual Skeptics, Skeptic Magazine, or ICBS Everywhere.
– Our theme music comes to us courtesy of Brian Keith Dalton, AKA Mr. Deity.
– Visit our webhost, Skeptic Ink Network at www.skepticink.com.
– The Odds Must Be Crazy can be found on Twitter at @OddsMustBeCrazy.
– Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/TheOddsMustBeCrazy.
– Wendy Hughes is on Twitter: @Wendy91602.
– Heather Henderson is on Twitter: @HeatherHenderso.
– John Rael: @skepticallyPwnd.
– Barbara Drescher: @badrescher.
– Edward Clint: @eclint.
– Brian Keith Dalton: @MrDeity.
– Jarrett Kaufman: @TurboFool.
– Thanks to friends; Emery Emery & Heather Henderson for hospitality & support for the production of the segment.
– Visit Heather and Emery at Skeptically Yours.
Interview: Dr. Dean Edell [25:50]
– Derek is joined by Dr. Dean Edell.
– May have been the first syndicated radio talk show host paving the way for folks such as Rush Limbaugh.
– You can go back and listen to some of his past radio show archives here.
– Dean has now retired and is living the good life with his family.