– Date – January 19th, 2016
– Send your cool “SCIENCE” shout-outs to.
– Theme song by Steve Seamans of the Daisy Dillman Band.
– Get the song HERE.
– Thank you to everyone who has been purchasing books, Skepticality stuff, or using our Amazon link to help us.
The Odds Must Be Crazy [22:50]
– This week’s featured story is, “Another Geographic Coincidence“.
– Growing Problem of Road Rage.
– Story was submitted by Skepticality listener Peter.
– Please visit the story link for a more detailed analysis and to add your comments.
– Segment Trivia: ‘Six Degrees of Seperation‘.
– Additional thoughts and considerations provided by Barbara Drescher.
– Our theme music comes to us courtesy of Brian Keith Dalton, AKA Mr. Deity.
– Visit our new webhost, Skeptic Ink Network at Skepticink.com.
– Please visit The Independent Investigations Group Los Angeles.
– The Odds Must Be Crazy can be found on Twitter at @OddsMustBeCrazy, Facebook at TheOddsMustBeCrazy, and Google+ at thier profile.
– Wendy Hughes is on Twitter @Wendy91602.
– Heather Henderson is on Twitter @HeatherHenderso
– John Rael is on Twitter @skepticallyPwnd.
– Jarrett Kaufman is on Twitter @TurboFool.
– Barbara Drescher is on Twitter @badrescher.
– Brian Keith Dalton is on Twitter @MrDeity.
– Thanks to our friends Emery Emery and Heather Henderson for hospitality and support for the production of the segment. Visit them at Ardent Athiest and Skeptically Yours.